So, just an FYI...those of you who I talk to frequently have heard the loving nickname that we've given our little boy, but for those of you who haven't, I just wanted to express it to you so you're not alarmed (or confused) as you read future blogs.
So, it's really hard to just say "the baby" or "he", and I detest "it", so, one day we were joking around with our friends and somehow the name "Ranger Danger" came up, and it's kind of stuck. So, we frequently now refer to the baby as "Baby Ranger" and my sister even added a nickname, so his full name (pre-birth of course) is Ranger Danger Super Hero Maring. It's quite a magnificent name for such a little guy...and we use it all the time. To the point where our four year old niece said at the fourth of July parade, "Aunt Ann, when baby Ranger learns to ride a bike, can you get him a helmet like that?" I hope we don't confuse her forever when he has a different name when he's born!
Anyway, just a quick note so you're not confused about who "Ranger" is, and so that you don't think you're catching me in some major slip-up giving you the name of our unborn son! Love to you all, Ann.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Baby Ranger, not to be confused with Power Ranger? JK ;)
That's cute!
Rachel
Can't wait to see that Baby Ranger :)
I'm so glad you commented and I was able to track you over here. I love being able to reconnect. So fun to see what is going on with you guys and I can't wait to see pics of Baby Ranger!
Post a Comment