Okay...so after I posted last night, telling you all that I had planted a garden (and that stuff was actually growing), I started thinking...and figured that most of you who knew me well enough were finding it hard to believe that I would be dedicated enough to plant a garden, and then take care of it to see it come to fruition. Hence, here I am, less than 12 hours from my last post, with documentation to prove that, yes, I have planted a garden that is thus far fruitful (or vegetable full!)
Here is my little garden in full view
On the left are peas and on the right, beans
The seed packet was supposed to plan 100 ft. and I fit them all in these
two tiny rows....oops!
Little thumb sized carrots...how fun!!
Here are my tiny little tomato beginnings!
Now, those of you who know my husband well enough are probably thinking..."What the heck is she gonna do with all those vegetables?? Couldn't she have planted candy?" The question about planting candy, my friends, actually came straight out of the mouth of my husband. And my answer to you is that I am going to be eating a lot of veggies this summer...and trying to convince Josiah that they are oh so yummy!!
As you may be able to tell by my blogging fury, I am off work today...which has led me to believe that if I could only figure out how to work part time, then I would be a better blogging friend. Sorry for all of you that isn't in the cards anytime soon...so you'll have to deal with my updates every five months (I did the math...it wasn't actually six). If you're lucky, you'll get pictures of his first birthday! Now I'm off to clean for my house before I'm reprimanded by my mother who will be here in a few short days...let's hope Josiah keeps sleeping....
2 comments:
veggie garden looks great!
I'm impressed, friend! That's a great-looking garden. Maybe you can get the cookbook that shows you tricks for hiding veggies in kids' food, and us it for Eric... haha... ;)
R
Post a Comment