at the ultrasound tech for pushing around so much!
A 4D image of his face...no need to be alarmed, it's just the umbilical cord on the left side of the shot...
Here's a pretty cool profile shot...seeing all the bones is just too cool!
And here's a cute picture of the little guys foot...is it just me, or is anyone else alarmed by the size....
So, we do have an ultrasound that CLEARLY proves he's a boy...let's just say we will have to teach this boy a thing or two about modesty, but Eric clearly stated he did not want his "groceries" all over the internet!
4 comments:
Wow - are his eyes open in the third pic? Wow!!
I love that you're having a boy! Those 3d/4d pictures have always freaked me out a bit ... yes, I think he does have a big foot :) A cute one ... but a tad large! No groceries, huh? Okay ... we'll just have to take your word he's a BOY!
I swear Cameron had the world's biggest feet because I could feel them pushing out my side constantly!
Doesn't the 3D make it seem so real?
You got some really great pictures!! I think the first 4D picture already looks like Eric... do you? Anyhow. I know in my voicemail the other day I accused you of not updating your blog ... I stand corrected - and I'm glad because it's so fun to see pictures of your little guy. :)
Rachel
P.S. "Groceries"? That's a new one! LOL
Post a Comment