And surprisingly enough he agreed! And I must say, for a first timer (????) I think he did quite an excellent job. Even though it wasn't as fun as a pedicure, it saved us $30, and my tootsies look pretty good!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Pretty Toes
So, I have reached the point where it is increadibly uncomfortable and unrealistic to bend over and paint my own toes. And the doctor has scared me into believing that there are pressure points in your calves and feet that make massages (ie pedicures) capable of inducing labor! So...I told Eric he was going to have to paint my toes....

And surprisingly enough he agreed! And I must say, for a first timer (????) I think he did quite an excellent job. Even though it wasn't as fun as a pedicure, it saved us $30, and my tootsies look pretty good!
At least we know that if things with architecture go belly up, he's got a decent stand-by career! Although, I'm not to sure he would agree with that!
And surprisingly enough he agreed! And I must say, for a first timer (????) I think he did quite an excellent job. Even though it wasn't as fun as a pedicure, it saved us $30, and my tootsies look pretty good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is he fluent in another language because that would really make the experience complete! Nice job, Eric! You really are getting in touch with your sensitive side :)
Wow! Man of many talents - I'm impressed! Watch out, Eric... now that she knows your secret, you may be getting a lot more practice! :)
Rachel
That's quite the talent. I'm glad that you have a personal toe nail painter!
ps - I tagged you on my blog. Please see!
OH, I had corey do that a couple of weeks ago. It was so sweet I didn't have the heart to tell him he got more on my toes than the actual toe nail.
Post a Comment