Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some Random Pictures

Yeah, I know, one day, three posts...don't get used to it, I'm just trying to make up for lost time. Just thought I'd share some cute pictures from along the way...I hope you enjoy!

Eric being...well, Eric...screwin' around with the Moby Wrap

"Get me outta here!" JD's reaction to his first sumbersion bath

The things you learn...when kept warm during bath time, he does much better!

Music time with Auntie Kim

Play time with daddy
These are some awesome onesies my sister made for JD...she tie-died them in espresso and then hand drew the monkey artwork...caffeinated baby...very cool!


So maybe it's not the safest thing, but the hair dryer is one of the few things to calm this boy down when he gets worked up. Eric and I both trying to make the most of JD's quiet time!



Precious

Cuddle time with mommy

Hanging out with Grandma Ruth

French toast muffins with maple glaze, topped with bacon...you know you want one!

2 comments:

bodaat said...

Thank you for spoiling us with three posts today and all the pictures! I feel like it's my birthday and I just got a ton of presies! Josiah is adorable and the hair dryer pics made me smile. How did you figure out that is what makes him quieten down? Very unique. :)

Carrie said...

Love the hairdryer picture ... and the bacon cupcakes ... how were they? JD has the CUTEST yawn! And I've called off my stalkers for now! They're satisfied! But any more of this 4 weeks without posting stuff and they'll be back on the job!

CUTE FAMILY!!!