So, a few weeks ago, my friend Lisa came over and helped me paint some canvases for the baby's room. I think she was planning to have a little more creative freedom in the process, but those of you who know me, know that I don't do well with "creative freedom". Therefore, since I am fortunate enough to have an architect for a husband, he was able to draw up some "plans", create a template, and then trace that onto the canvases. We even determined what color each square would be on the computer! So essentially, Lisa and I had a Paint-by-Number afternoon! We had a good time, and I was so grateful for Lisa's help.

A close up shot of the freshly painted canvases...

The finish product hung perfectly on the wall!

And...the quilt hanging on the wall. It didn't turn out quite like we had planned, and hopefully when he gets much bigger and stronger he won't pull it off the wall!
1 comment:
Wow, Ann! I'm impressed! I love the canvases. They really turned out well. And the elephant bank is adorable. :)
Rachel
Post a Comment